Stadium Series 2-Way, Dual Outdoor Array.
The weather-engineered S-X2 achieves an impressive 160˚ horizontal dispersion pattern in the most extreme weather environments, such as football and soccer fields, baseball stadiums, and amusement parks. Its very broad dispersion reduces the quantity of enclosures needed to provide consistent coverage and minimize the occurrence of comb filtering and related audible anomalies.
Using two 8-inch, 800W cone drivers and two 1-inch exit-diameter horns in a tuned enclosure, the S-X2 provides a symmetrical coverage pattern, ensuring the sound has minimal distortion and smooth, extended low-frequency response. It is available as a passive system.
Super Wide Dispersion Outdoors.
All enclosures are manufactured using Baltic birch cross-laminated wood and finished with a polyurea coating (inside and out), with UV exterior outdoor protection and a fiberglass seal coating inside and out. The stainless steel fasteners will maintain their appearance, while a stainless steel, perforated grille, backed with a vinyl mesh, completes each system.
- Specifically designed to withstand temperature extremes and moisture
- Fiberglass seal coating and polyurea inside and out, with UV exterior outdoor protection
- Two 1.0-inch exit-diameter, horn-loaded compression drivers with 1.75-inch voice coils
- Two 12-inch LF transducers with 2-inch voice coils
- 800W LF, 160W HF power handling
- 132 dB SPL max @1W/1 meter
- 58 Hz to 18 kHz response (-3 dB)
- 160˚ horizontal x 30˚ vertical directivity
- Perforated, powder-coated, stainless steel grille with high transmission ratio
- 16-foot, 4-conductor, Aquaseal water block cables with gland nuts; each module is wired separately, requiring four (4) power inputs
- Internal bracket w/threaded 0.375-inch flying points (x17)
|Frequency Response (-3dB) *||58 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10dB)||48 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Recommended High-Pass||60 Hz – with minimum 24 dB / octave (4th order) Butterworth slope|
|Nominal directivity (-6dB)||Horizontal: 160 Degrees|
|Nominal directivity (-6dB)||Vertical: 30 Degrees|
|Recommended Crossover Frequency||1.6k Hz (acoustic, active, external DSP)|
|RMS handling capacity **||LF: 800 W
HF: 150 W
|Maximum SPL @ 1 Meter ***||132 dB ([WorxAudio] preset)|
|Components||LF: 8” (203.2mm) x 4, 2” (50.8) voice coil
HF: 1” Exit (25.4mm) x 2, 1.75” (44.45) voice coil
|Nominal Impedance||LF = 4 ohms, HF = 8 ohms, Self Powered
LF = 4 ohms, HF = 8 ohms, BiAmped x (2) modules
Passive: 8 ohms x (2) modules
|Enclosure||Baltic birch plywood, engineered plastics, and aluminum frame|
|Finish||Two-part spray catalyzed Polyurea coating on plywood|
|Grill||14-gauge (1.0 mm) perforated steel, powder-coated finish, black|
|Connectors||Weather Resistant Gland Nut w/ 16 ft cable|
|Suspension/Mounting||Internal bracket w/ threaded .375” Flying points (x17)|
|Dimensions||21.375” H x 24.5” W x 18” D (542.92 mm x 622.3 mm x 457.2 mm)|
|Net Weight||109 lb. (49.44 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||115 lb. (52.16 kg) - approximate with carton|
|*||Frequency response and range measured on-axis with anechoic environment.|
|**||Power handling tested using pink noise filtered to meet IEC 268-5, 6 dB crest factor, 100 hours, with recommended EQ.|
|***||Peak level measured at 1m under free field conditions using 10 dB crest factor pink noise with specified ([WorxAudio] preset) and corresponding EQ settings.|