This product has been discontinued.
A Complete 16-Channel, Networked Mixing System with an Ultra-compact Footprint.
Get rid of that heavy analog snake and take control of your mixes with the PreSonus® StudioLive® AVB 16AI Mix System. It combines a StudioLive RML16AI rack mixer, StudioLive CS18AI Ethernet/AVB control surface, and integrated control, recording, and production software.
Scalable, fully recallable, networked over AVB Ethernet, and tightly integrated with included software, the StudioLive AVB 16AI Mix System puts your I/O in an onstage, rack-mount mixer with Wi-Fi and AVB Ethernet networking, while providing an advanced control surface at front-of-house with 18 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 4x2 I/O. The system can be expanded to 32 or 48 internal channels by connecting a second RML-series mixer via AVB.
Flexible, Intelligent, Modular Digital Mixing.
The heart of the AVB 16AI Mix System is our 25-bus StudioLive RML16AI rack-mount mixer, which provides 16 physical input channels and a total of 32 internal channels. Each physical input channel accepts a signal from either a dedicated analog input or a digital input via FireWire s800 or AVB; the other 16 internal channels are fed via FireWire s800 or AVB digital input only. The RML16AI mixer is flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software and boasts an integrated 52x34 FireWire recording interface, advanced AVB networking, and multiple control options.
For churches, clubs, auditoriums, and touring, there simply isn’t a more reliable, intuitive mixing system. For complete details and specifications, visit www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-AVB-16AI-Mix-System
- StudioLive CS18AI motorized control surface with 18 100 mm, touch-sensitive motorized faders; full Fat Channel DSP control with individual encoders and 12-LED displays for gate, compressor, and 4-band EQ; 22 LED ladders; 64x96 scribble strips; 4.3-inch color display; and much more
- Same footprint as StudioLive 16.4.2AI for integration in 19” rack-mounts
- See www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-CS18AI for complete feature set
- UC Surface live mixing and control software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- More than 30 Filter DCAs, 8 Mute Groups, scene Store and Recall StudioLive RML16AI digital mixer with 8 locking XLR mic inputs and 8 combo locking XLR mic / ¼” TRS line inputs, each with:
- Recallable XMAX Class A analog mic preamps (+48V phantom power)
- 32 internal channels
- 16 aux mix buses
- Stereo solo bus
- 4 internal FX buses
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses
- Continuously bidirectional, 52-in/34-out, FireWire 800 direct recording interface (24-bit, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- S/PDIF digital output on removable option cards
- 2 FireWire s800 ports and Ethernet control port with AVB networking on removable option cards
- SL-Dante-Mix option cards available separately
- Includes Capture™ one-click recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows and QMix®-UC aux-control software for iOS® and Android™
- See www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-AVB-16AI-Mix-System/features for the complete feature set