Sorry! Sie haben die Sprache Deutsch ausgewählt, die aktuelle Seite steht aber nicht auf Deutsch zur Verfügung. Momentan wird die englische Version angezeigt.
Powerful, clear, accurate low end.
With its 15-inch low-frequency transducer, driven by 1,200 watts of Class D power, the AIR15s subwoofer provides plenty of detailed bottom end all the way down to 35 Hz.
Since each venue has unique acoustics, and each application makes different demands on a sound system, we’ve equipped AIR-series subwoofers with easy-to-use controls and signal-processing presets. Set the subwoofers for normal front-of-house use or choose the Mo’ Bass preset for an even bigger low-end. Optimize them for use in an array. Even turn the grille LED off for install applications or set it to illuminate only when the protection limiter is engaged—all at the touch of a button.
A Fresh Approach to 15-inch Active Subs.
The AIR15s features two combo XLR and ¼” TRS line-level inputs with level control, and throughputs are provided to connect full-range systems or multiple subwoofers in larger systems.
Although it has a rugged, tour-grade birch enclosure, the AIR15s is more compact and lightweight than you’d expect. With integrated provisions for the included castor kit, ground-stacking provisions, and ergonomic handles on both sides, it’s easy to transport, while offering the features and performance needed for demanding installs.
- 1,200W (dynamic) Class D power amp
- 15-inch woofer with 3-inch voice coil
- 2 combo XLR-¼” line inputs and two XLR direct outputs
- DSP performance presets (Normal and Mo’Bass):
- DSP Locate presets for arrayed and non-arrayed
- applications (Normal, Cardioid, Endfire)
- Fully variable lowpass filter with LP filter presets for AIR15, AIR12, and AIR10
- Alignment delay—adds delay time relative to full-range speaker
- Polarity—invert the polarity of the summed input signal
- Ground-stack and castor provisions (castor kit included)
- Rugged, texture-painted, birch enclosure with tour-grade, 17-gauge steel grille
|Configuration||Active vented design|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz to 160 Hz|
|Maximum Output||126 dB SPL|
|LF Driver||15” (3” voice coil)|
|Amplifier Type||Class D|
|Total System Power||1,200W dynamic (600W continuous)|
Connections and Controls
|Inputs||2 x XLR/TRS line combo|
|Outputs||2 x XLR Link Out|
|DSP Features||LCD screen with EQ and multiple presets|
|Cabinet||15 mm plywood|
|Grille||1.5 mm steel|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||27.6" x 20.5 x 27.9" (700 mm x 520 mm x 710 mm)|
|Weight||70.5 lbs (32 kg)|
|Power Input||115V / 230V ~50/60 switchable|
|Maximum Current||3.5A (230V-50 Hz), 7A (120V)|
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus® Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
AIR Speaker mounts are compatible with M20-threaded screw poles with a diameter of 33 mm and a length of 31.5"